Senior Property Manager
- Company: Sweeney Estate Agents
- Location: VIC
- Work Type: Full-time
- Address: 266 High Street, Melton
- Phone: 0419314103
- Email: email@example.com
The opportunity to join Sweeney Estate Agents (Melton) currently exists for an experienced, licensed, professional Property Manager who is committed to providing an outstanding real estate service for clients.
This is a Full Time Permanent position.
Primarily the role will entail:
- Managing the day-to-day tasks of a property portfolio.
- Handling phone/email enquiries.
- Client correspondence.
- Effectively communicating with landlords, tenants & contractors.
- Overseeing & arranging maintenance for properties.
- Completing arrears daily.
- Preparing advertising for upcoming rental properties, processing rental applications & preparing tenancy documentation in line with the relevant legislation.
- Processing lease renewals
- Periodic and ingoing/outgoing inspections & preparing thorough reports to send to landlords.
- Facilitating insurance claims when necessary.
- Preparation & lodgement of VCAT applications.
- Working alongside other Property Manager’s to provide exceptional service to clients & customers.
What we are looking for…
- A great work ethic, combined with a driven and enthusiastic outlook.
- Focused on building lasting relationships with clients, customers & contractors.
- An excellent & proactive communicator with a desire to defuse conflict and problem solve.
- Organised & have excellent time management. Strong attention to detail.
- A team player who is willing to help out other staff when required.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- A genuine “care” factor and dedication to processes and procedures.
- Professional presentation.
- Driver’s license, Vehicle essential.
- A current Property Management Certificate essential.
In return, we offer the following:
- Above award wages.
- A friendly, positive & supportive team environment with continual support.
- Training provided.
- A wide range of resources and technology including Cloud based software.
If you have the qualifications and looking for a your next career move than apply today!!
Please email your Cover letter & CV to David How